- More Info
- Q and A
You will be looking in the drawer all the time for this paring knife. It feels comfortable in your hand and the blade is sharp! Use it for peeling and slicing fruits and vegetables or for making garnishes. The small blade size allows you to do more intricate cuts, where a longer blade would just get in the way! Rada Cutlery is made of high carbon stainless steel and the precision concave surface blades provide maximum edge retention and sharpness. Blade 2-1/2"; overall 6-1/8".
Rada cutlery is 100% American made in the midwest. It has been making quality kitchen knives since 1948 and is visually recognized for its quality and value!
- Surgical quality high carbon stainless steel blades.
- Hand sharpened for a razor sharp edge
- Hollow ground blades ensure a precision concave surface for maximum edge retention.
- Finger guard for protection when cutting.
- Permanently cast solid brushed aluminum handles, stain finished. Do no put in dishwasher.
- Great balance in hand for superior comfort
- Lifetime guarantee
There are no reviews for this product.