- More Info
- Q and A
Remarkable quality for a tremendous price - this Rada cutlery cheese knife is perfect for slicing and serving cheese. The angled handle provides the right leverage to easily glide the serrated blade hard or soft cheese. The cutouts in the blade reduce resistance, and the ridge on top gently separates the cut cheese. Use the fork-shaped end for serving. Rada Cutlery is made of high carbon stainless steel and the precision concave surface blades provide maximum edge retention and sharpness. 100% American made, Blade 5-1/4"; overall 9-5/8".
Rada cutlery is 100% American made in the midwest. It has been making quality kitchen knives since 1948 and is visually recognized for its quality and value!
- Surgical quality high carbon stainless steel blades.
- Hand sharpened for a razor sharp edge
- Hollow ground blades ensure a precision concave surface for maximum edge retention.
- finger guard for protection when cutting.
- Permanently cast solid brushed aluminum handles, stain finished. Do not put in dishwasher.
- Great balance in hand for superior comfort
- Lifetime guarantee
There are no reviews for this product.