- More Info
- Q and A
Save scrubbing spills off your oven! Just place the oven liner on the bottom wire rack and next time a casserole or pie bubbles over and leaves a gooey mess, remove the liner and wipe clean with a damp cloth. Use with gas or electric oven and can be trimmed to fit. Glass reinforced nylon. 16"L x 23"W. Made by Nordic Ware®.
- Hand wash only.
- Oven safe to 450°
- For use in clean ovens only. Ensure oven has been wiped clean or gone through a self-cleaning cycle prior to inserting the oven liner.
- Not for use in toaster or convection ovens.
- Place oven liner on lower wire rack.
- Do not use directly on oven element or expose to open flame.
- If oven liner is larger than the wire rack, trim the oven liner with scissors.
- Do not place oven liner on bottom of the oven that is in direct contact with the heat source.
- Failure to use oven liner as directed could damage your oven.
- You may place baking dishes directly on the oven liner surface.
- Do not use self-clean mode with oven liner in oven.
- Do not cover or block any holes inside the oven. Covering holes could cause unsafe carbon monoxide levels.
- Do not use in conjunction with aluminum foil.
There are no reviews for this product.