- Q and A
Even if your crop is smaller - it still pays to home can what produce you have. We have combined our 8-quart stockpot and small canning rack as a set - the perfect size for 2 quarts or 4 pints. You will be using less water and the time it takes to preheat time before processing will be shortened.
- Pot is highly polished stainless steel
- Stockpot has encapsulated tri-ply base for quick, efficient heating
- Riveted handles provide strength and safety when lifting.
- Tempered glass lid is ovenproof to 450°F with small steam vent.
- 8 1/2" dia. x 8" deep.
- Rack features extra rings on flat bottom with no dividers
- Rack is 8-1/4" diameter)
- Dishwasher safe.
Safe to Use - By Cynthia on Aug 13, 2011
I just used this canner today. I like the rack and I felt like it helped me can efficiently and safely.
Very happy - By Marilyn Fischer on Jul 15, 2012
This is a great little canner. I like to do 1/2 pints of tomato sauce and or juice. It's just the right size. My garden is small, the harvest and canner work perfectly. I'm a senior citizen so the weight, with water is just right for me too.
Sporadic canner - By Virginia Miller on Jul 6, 2014
I've owned this canner for three years. It is a perfect size for making two or three pint jars of pickles. It also works great for jams and preserves. Don't think it would work for quart jars. So much better than lifting a large water bath canner.