- More Info
- Q and A
A natural fruit acid with a strong, tart taste for flavoring foods or beverages. Citric acid will enhance the taste of fruit flavors, and is an antioxidant to control discoloration of fruit. 3.4 oz. jar.
- Recommend 1/8 tsp. per 2 cups of sugar.
- For hard candy and other cooked candies, add once hot syrup has cooled to below 265°F.
- Make a sweet & sour coating for finished hard candy and lollipops: Combine 1 teaspoon citric acid with 1 cup granulated sugar and mix well - add more citric acid as desired for a tarter flavor.
- Citric acid is also used as an ingredient to put the "fizz" in bath fizzies (bath bombs).
- Citric Acid (Anhydrous Granular) 3.4 oz. jar.
- Kosher Certified.
There are no reviews for this product.