- More Info
- Q and A
Extract pure, natural juice from your favorite fruits and vegetables with the power of steam! All the juicing is done right on your stove top. To extract juice - just add fresh fruit into the steamer basket, fill the water reservoir with water, and gently bring the water to a boil on your stove top. Once the juice is ready, just use the handy spigot to drain the juice into bottles or jars. Will work with all sorts of fruits such as Grapes, Apples, Strawberries, Rhubarb, Cranberries, Peaches, Pears, Tomatoes and more! Can also be used to steam a variety of vegetables, seafood and meats. An excellent way to enjoy homemade foods and beverages without added sweeteners! Includes the water reservoir, juice container with spigot, a steamer basket, vented glass lid and instructional recipe book. Stainless steel. 14.5" x 14.5" x 14.5"
- Includes a 3.5 Qt. Water Reservoir, 8 Qt. Juice Container with Spigot, 7.5 Qt. Steamer Basket and Glass Lid
- Made with professional gauge stainless steel
- Can be used on Gas, Electric, and Induction cook top
- The spigot provides easy draining of juice into bottles or jars
- Comes with Recipe Book
- 14.5" x 14.5" x 14.5"
- Options to juice: Grapes, Apples, Pears, Currants, Raspberries, Strawberries, Rhubarb, Elderberries, Gooseberries, Huckleberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, Cranberries, Plums, Peaches, Pears, Crabapples, Tomatoes and more
- Enjoy drinking the vitamin-rich juice fresh, or save it for making jelly and syrup
- Options to steam: Corn on the cob, Broccoli, Carrots, Squash, Potatoes, Clams, Meats, Sausages, Corned Beef, Chicken, Fish, Shellfish and more
There are no reviews for this product.