- More Info
- Q and A
Not only is this food mill great for pureeing; it will sift flour, strain berry seeds, and sieve lumps from gravy and sauces! Constructed of non-reactive durable stainless steel with 3 interchangeable disks for fine (2 mm), medium (3 mm) or coarse (5 mm) pureeing. Wooden-grip handle is 7-1/2" long and the two pot clamps will hold the mill steady over a bowl while pureeing. Includes instructions, plus easy recipes for homemade applesauce and leek and potato soup. Best results are obtained by cooking food prior to processing in the food mill. 8" top diameter, 5-1/4" bottom diameter, and 4-1/4" deep.
Choose the right disk:
- Fine 2mm - Fruit jellies and sauces, berry fruit juices, baby food
- Medium 3mm - Vegetable purees for soups and sauces, cranberry and apple sauces
- Coarse 5mm - Potato, squash, and vegetable purees with coarse texture, riced potatoes, tomato sauce
- Sift flour or powdered sugar
- Break up sugar lumps
- Puree berries for ice dream and dessert sauces
- Strain berry seeds for jams or jellies
- Sieve lumps form gravy and sauces
There are no reviews for this product.