- More Info
- Q and A
This finely woven cheesecloth has many uses! Excellent for lining a colander or a sieve and straining soup stocks or sauces. Also great for making homemade soft cheeses, or wrap bundles of herbs to create a bouquet garnish you can toss into your soup pot. Can even be used to stain wood. Highly absorbent and reusable. 100% food grade cotton.
- Extra fine cheesecloth, size 126" x 36".
- For culinary and household use - perfect for basting, straining, steaming, cleaning, and even staining wood.
- 100% food grade cotton.
- Multipurpose and durable.
- Highly absorbent and reusable.
- Extra fine weave - lint free.
- Made in USA.
There are no reviews for this product.